To use a FydeOS device without signing in, you can browse as a guest. Guest mode is useful if you want to:
- Let someone borrow your FydeOS device.
- Borrow someone else’s FydeOS device.
- Use a shared or public FydeOS device, like at school or a library.
#Sign in as a guest
- If you’re signed in to the FydeOS device, sign out.
- At the bottom, click Browse as Guest.
Note: If you’re using your FydeOS device at work or school and don't see "Browse as Guest," your administrator has turned off guest browsing. Only your administrator can turn it back on. For more help, .
- At the bottom right, select the time.
- Select Exit guest.
Note: Your files, cookies, website data, and browsing activity will be deleted.
Guest mode will prevent the system from keeping a record of your browsing activity, but the following parties may still see your activity:
- Websites you visit, including the ads and resources used on those sites
- Websites you sign in to
- Your employer, school, or whoever runs the network you’re using
- Your internet service provider
- Search engines
- Search engines may show search suggestions based on your location or activity in your current Incognito browsing session.