To set up your FydeOS device, you'll need:
- Your FydeOS Account username and password
- Access to a network
#Step 1: Turn on your FydeOS device
- If the battery is detached, install the battery.
- Press the power button.
#Step 2: Follow the onscreen instructions
- To choose your language and keyboard settings, select the language that appears on the screen.
- To turn on accessibility features, select Accessibility.
- Choose your network.
- Accept the terms of service.
It should be noted that using programs such as etcher to burn FydeOS directly into a USB flash drive cannot perform OTA updates. If you want to get an OTA upgrade, you can select "Installer" on the first page to directly install the hard disk, or you can use the "Installer" in the FydeOS application store to install FydeOS into the hard disk after entering the system.
#Step 3: Sign in with your FydeOS Account
To choose your FydeOS device owner, enter your FydeOS Account email or phone number and password.
- If you don't have a FydeOS Account to add, . On some FydeOS devices, you can select More options Create new account.
- To use your FydeOS device without an account, select Browse as Guest.
- If you're having trouble signing in with your FydeOS Account, please post in for technical support.
Once you sign in, your bookmarks, extensions, and apps will appear automatically.