You can use gestures to switch between apps and interact with your FydeOS device in tablet mode.
#Navigate with gestures
For all gestures, use a single motion, steady speed, and even finger pressure.
#Go to your Home screen
From the bottom, long swipe up.
#Show your pinned apps
From the bottom, short swipe up.
#View all open app windows
From the bottom, swipe up and hold.
#Split your screen
From Overview, hold and drag a window to one side.
#Go back to the previous screen
Swipe from the left side.
#Navigate with buttons
You can use buttons instead of gestures to check your open app windows, switch between apps, or go to your Home screen.
- At the bottom right, select the time. Or press Alt + Shift + s.
- Select Settings .
- At the bottom, select Advanced.
- In the "Accessibility" section, select Manage accessibility features.
- Under "Mouse and touchpad," turn on Show navigation buttons.
- At the bottom, the buttons will appear.
- To go back to the previous screen, on the bottom left, select Back .
- To go to your Home screen, on the bottom left, select the Launcher. Or press Alt + Shift + L.
- To view all your open app windows, on the bottom right, select Show windows.