If you notice that your FydeOS for You subscription has been unexpectedly lost, it might be due to a change in the hard drive or a modification in the MAC address. In such cases, please follow the instructions below to carry out a subscription transfer.
Self-Service Subscription Migration
Note: This transfer method is only applicable for users who were logged into their FydeOS account when purchasing the subscription. Additionally, transfers are limited to once every 30 days.
- Visit the FydeOS Account Center and log in to your account.
- Select the “FydeOS Subscription” option.
- Paste the Device ID of your new FydeOS device into the relevant input box to bind the subscription. You can find the Device ID under “FydeOS Settings > About > Subscription Info”.
- Once entered, click the “Change ID” button to finalize the Device ID update.
- To ensure the update takes effect, please refresh the subscription status or restart your FydeOS device.
Need Further Assistance?
If you did not log into your FydeOS account when purchasing the subscription or if you encounter other issues, you can visit the FydeOS Community and send a message to the
support team for help.
When sending a message, please make sure to include the following details:
- Screenshot of the payment receipt
- Device ID of the new device