You can open and make basic edits to photos you’ve saved on FydeOS.
#Open a photo with the image editor
- In the corner of your screen, select the Launcher Up arrow .
- Select Files.
- Find the photo you want to open. It might be saved in:
- "My Drive"
- Double-click the photo.
#Edit, delete, or print your photos
- Select the photo you want to edit.
- Tip: In the Camera app, on the bottom right, you can select your most recent photo or video.
- Choose an option:
- Rename a photo: At the top left, select the filename. To save the new name, press Enter.
- Crop or rotate your photo: At the top, select Crop & rotate .
- Change your photo’s width and height: At the top, select Rescale.
- Adjust contrast or brightness: At the top, select Lighting filters .
- Undo or redo changes: Select Undo or Redo .
- Delete a photo: At the top, select Delete .
- Print a photo: At the top right, select More Print.